My name is Ben Holder and I live at 1306 Oak Street in Greensboro NC.
I would like to inform the City of Greensboro that I am making a public records request. I hope that you will follow all North Carolina laws regarding public records when responding to my request. I further hope that you will answer all questions in the spirit of public service.
Please be aware that if you feel the need to break the law by hiding public information from me, I will request your resignation and write about you extensively on my blog. Funny movies about your lawlessness may also be created and put on the YouTube alongside the films starring Davis, Crotts and Miller.
The following is from an email I sent to Jerome Fletcher on Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012 at 6:29am.
I would also like the law "legal" says supports the refusal to release James Hinsons' off duty work. I have looked several times and I didn't get it. I also need the old directives regarding outside and off duty work. The one I got was magically changed on 1/30/2012.
I am still waiting on these answers. I am positive that old directives are very much a public record. I am also positive that the city needs to provide the law that leads them to all rulings regarding the denial of a public records request.
1. Either provide the old directives as previuosly asked for on Feb. 23 or show the law that prevents them from being released.
2. I am still waiting on any and all information regarding James Hinson and his off duty work that is public record. Please produce it or state the law that protects it from being released.
3. I would like the posting of the position Denise Turner was originally hired for. I do beleive Denise filled Ben Brown's position of Assisitant City Manager in 2008. The posting of that position is absolutely a public record and I require you to allow me to inspect it. I also would like to request the number of people that responded/applied for that job posting.
4. James Hinson operates two group homes in Guilford County. 4103 Landerwood Ct. and 2212 Glenside Dr. I am requesting all records involving calls Guilford Metro 911 recieved at 2212 Glenside Drive from Sept. 2006 until today. I am requesting the same at 4103 Landerwood Ct. from March 2008 until today. I want any and all 911 recordings as well as all records including notes and findings from any and all investigations.
5. I would like all voicemails that remain available that were made or recieived by the following city employees.
6. Has GPD Officer Josh Wyles been suspended? If so, why?
7. I want all of the emails recieved and sent by Densie Turner from March 19, 2012 to April 3 2012.
8. I want the cell phone records for James Hinson since he became Captain until today.
9. I want the cell phone records for Ken Miller since he became Chief until today.
10. I want all notes, emails and voicemails regarding an alleged drug delivery to the Beloved Community Center. Nelson Johnson and Ken Miller visited and the city made a press release. I want any and all information about that meeting. For example, what city staff went to this meeting?
11. Did Ken Miller get his outside employment at ECPI approved?
12. I want any and all communications regarding the Biased Based Racial Profiling Committee that Hinson serves on. For example, notes from meetings, emails, decisions, actions and so on. Have any of the members left? Are there any new members?
13. I require the inspection of any and all current professional wrestling vents that the city has agreed to provide a venue for.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Posted by Glenwood on 4/22/2012